You are in: Home > Education Research Abstracts
Educational Research Abstracts
Educational Research Abstracts Online (ERA) is a comprehensive database comprising fully indexed abstracts which cover the current international research in education. A versatile research tool, ERA is supported by a fully-flexible search engine, and comprises links to the full-text online versions of articles where possible.
With online access to over 25 specialist datasets representing all the key areas of educational research, users will have state-of-the-art searching and browsing functionality, helping you to find all the articles you need, quickly and easily.
ERA also hosts Educational Management Abstracts, Educational Technology Abstracts, Multicultural Education Abstracts, Research into Higher Education Abstracts, Sociology of Education Abstracts, Special Educational Needs Abstracts and Vocational Education and Training Abstracts.
FEATURES OF ERA INCLUDE:
- Immediate online access to over 170,000 records
- Over 1,000 abstracts updated monthly
- A complete archive from 1995 onwards
- Unlimited browsing and printing
- Full technical support and online demos available
- Sophisticated search facilities, including a controlled keyword list and comprehensive author search
- Hypertext linking to full-text articles and document delivery services, supported by CrossRef
PAY AS YOU GO!
Even if you don’t have a subscription, you can purchase access to the database at any time, on a 1, 7 or 30 day access.